Hello, and welcome to UMassWiki!
We suggest you read the following pages to learn your way around the wiki:
- UMassWiki:Guidelines - important!
- Help:Contents - lots of editing tips, including a 1-page printable cheat sheet
If you're here because you're participating in a class that uses the wiki, these two pages are very important to read:
hi. just testing to see if this works
Are you BoomBoom because you eat so much Captain Crunch? steph (COM) 20:29, 14 September 2006 (EDT)
- Dear Mr. Ben Bananas, I left you a message. Looks like someone else is hankering for a busting . . . ! Meanwhile, if you're a monkey, am I an ape? steph (COM) 23:19, 20 September 2006 (EDT)
hiya Ben. Yeah, there might be an opening left. I'd planned to limit the team to three, right now there are two "for sure" and two "maybes". Let's see what happens with those "maybes", and then investigate scheduling: the more of us the harder coordination becomes...steph (COM) 01:38, 28 November 2006 (EST)
message to JEMMA! I want your second reflection letter for the class magazine, if you feel ok about adding it. It needs some work but I'll help if you decide to go for it. Timing will be tight (Erin might feel the need to hurt me, but I'm sure we'll manage . . .!) Can you post it or email it to them asap? steph (COM) 19:15, 5 December 2006 (EST)
- Yeah Ben, no problem, at least not as soon as Jemma gets it posted (if she approves). steph (COM) 15:35, 6 December 2006 (EST)
Hi Ben :-)
I really have no idea what's going on...
- Oh Elise, this is you (identifiable via history). Thanks for remembering to sign the second time you posted. :-) steph (COM) 23:20, 20 September 2006 (EDT)
Bahaha you're a frantic banana I DO THE DANCING KIRBY TOO!!! I want to go nap. blaaaah--Aletr2elise 15:40, 19 September 2006 (EDT)
Your identity paper was so awesome... I just wanted to read it... cuz. alright tv time<3--Aletr2elise 22:22, 25 September 2006 (EDT)